We are now open!
As of 15th June 2020, all patients visiting our clinic must wear a face mask at all times. This is to reduce the spread of the virus. In order to reduce footfall, we urge you to come for your appointmen on your own and ONLY 5 minutes prior. Please note that your temperature may be taken on arrival by a nurse.
We want to help you achieve your healthcare needs and we're doing our best to keep you safe while adhering to our governments advice and taking precautionary measures.
If you wish to book in a telephone / online consultation our Consultants contact details can be found here.
Stay safe and we will see you soon.
You will be screened via email to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and consultants.
If you are a new patient please fill in our registration form.
For urgent advice or guidance please find our Consultant contact details here.
If you, or anyone in your household/family, had a cough or temperature in between booking your appointment and the day of your appointment, please telephone us to re-arrange it.
If you have symptoms in the last 2 weeks, PLEASE do let our team know at the time of booking and we will arrange a date safe for us all.
On arrival to the clinic, your temperature may be taken by a registered nurse.
On the day of your appointment, we urge you to comply to the following:
- Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment.
- All patients visiting our clinic must wear a face mask at all times.
- We kindly request you to come in on your own. Incase you do need to bring in a chaparone / intepreter on the day please let our staff know while booking in the appointment.
- Maintain 2 meters distance while communicating with anyone in the clinic.
- Payment by card is highly recomended to ensure safety.
- If you suffer on any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) will be provided to all staff.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door when you come in for your appointment.
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times in clinic under strict guidelines.
- Deep cleaning of the clinic areas/room.